Thursday 3 November 2011

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - HMV Forum London

Got the call to shoot Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds gig on the Friday afternoon by the guys at Ilikemusic. Noel is currently on his sell out mini tour round the country promoting his new album. I shot the second night in London (he was doing 3 gigs at 3 different venues in the city) at the HMV Forum. As I only got the job late nobody told me that there was no pit and we were shooting on a raised platform on the right hand side of the stage.  I would have hired a longer lens if I had know, but pretty happy what I got. The only thing is that i wish i could have got better angles not very inspiring sometimes when you only have one angle to shoot at. 

Anyway good gig, not the best shots I have ever done but they look OK :)




No comments:

Post a Comment