Wednesday 1 June 2011

Pretty Green - Covent Garden Store Opening

Pretty Green commissioned me to photograph the opening of their new store, which is situated in the heart of Covent Garden in London. The store looks amazing, I also went down a few days before the party to shoot the store when it was empty. The crowds started to wait outside four hours before the event  and went mental when Liam came out for a photocall with the press. The FA Cup was also a guest of honor as Liam's team Manchester City had won the cup 4 days before. I managed to get an exclusive shot of Liam with it, which I was chuffed about.

Around the shop there are also some frames that have my images (some are Steve Allen's) from some of the recent Beady Eye gigs, which I was really happy about. Then I found out that 2 of my live images were also being used on an postcard set that was given out to people on the night (see image below)










One of my pics on the wall, more are around the store.


2 of my images that were used on a ltd edition postcard set 

All images contained in this post are property of Pretty Green. The images may not be copied, displayed or used in anyway before first obtaining written consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment